Since 1950, Pedders has been designing and manufacturing suspension products specifically for Australian conditions to ensure your vehicle is always performing at its best.
That’s why Pedders Suspension we’re pround of our range of totally integrated 4WD suspension systems – TrakRyder.
Pedders’ TrakRyder suspension range include thousands of quality components that have all been designed to improve the ride and handling characteristics of specific vehicles. The range includes coil and leaf springs, torsion bars, shock absorbers, suspension bushes, alignment kits, shackles and airbags.
TrakRyder also upgrades older model 4WDs with a boost in off road performance and ride quality. It’s the product of all our years of R & D experience which enables us to deliver a premium level of ride comfort and handling for 4WD vehicles. In fact, we are so confident in our quality product that we back it up with a 2 year/40,00km ‘No Fuss’ nationwide warranty, which means that should a hassle occur, you can rest assured that you’re covered.
TrakRyder is suitable for 4WD owners who want to:
- Enhance the ride, control, comfort, off road ability and traction of their 4WD.
- Upgrade or replace their old or worn 4WD suspension.
- Increase ground clearance and articulation (the ability of the suspension to flex all four wheels onto the ground firmly, even when negotiating uneven terrain).
- Boost towing and load carrying ability.
- Minimise excessive body squat (body tilts down in rear) when accelerating or when driving with a heavy load.
- Minimise excessive body dive (body tilts down in front) when braking.
- Reduce rear end sag under load carrying or towing conditions.
- Drive in severe off road conditions. – Control and minimise body roll when cornering.
- Enhance the safety of the vehicle.
- Reduce wear on vehicle components.
- Prolong the life of the tyres.
Comprehensive 4WD Parts Range
Pedders’ TrakRyder suspension range includes thousands of quality components that have all been designed to improve the ride and handling characteristics of specific 4WD vehicles.
The range includes:
- Shocks & Air Bags
- Coil & Leaf Springs
- Torsion Bars & Suspension Bushes
- Shackle & U Bolt Kits
- Alignment Kits
- Steering Dampers
- Adjustable Pan Hard Rods
- CV Shafts & Swivel Hub Seal Kits
- PLUS a host of additional ancillary products such as Towbars and Brakes.